Tuesday

Beta Blogger: don't do it!

So I merged over to BetaBlogger...don't make the same mistake I did. Once you merge, you'll notice it has a few cool new features, like mobile blogging, and use of your gmail account (I had one already so it was easy), and a few new editting features.

However.........

You cannot post a comment using either your old username and your new betauser name. The old user name is now merged with the new username. And since the new beta version does not "yet have this feature to comment on non-beta version blogs". You're out of luck.

So I won't be commenting anymore....

oh wait, I stopped commenting a long time ago anyway...

more info: Known Beta Notes

This is a very cool new feature:

Who can view this blog?
Anybody
Only people I choose
Only blog authors
You can restrict your blog to only readers you choose.
However, these readers will need to log in before reading your blog, adding an extra step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home